Dw i’n dysgu Cymraeg. A podcast all about learning Welsh. Host Liz Day chats to Welsh learners about getting to grips with the language – from the nasal mutation to why there are 100 different ways to say yes and no.
Mum-of-two Abby Burridge is learning Welsh at the same time as her children – Liz Learns Welsh Podcast
- Mum-of-two Abby Burridge is learning Welsh at the same time as her children
- Social worker Galina Shires is learning Welsh after moving to Cardiff from Moldova
- Laura Caen Lee is learning Welsh alongside signs and symbols language Makaton
- Mum-of-three Mandy Lewis decided to learn Welsh during lockdown
- Liz Learns Welsh Podcast trailer